Fried Red Snapper
- Small Whole Red Snapper
- Cooking Oil
- POKS All Purpose Seasoning
- Salt (Optional)
- Create a marinade mixture of the oil and the POKS All Purpose Seasoning.
- Slice each side of the snapper 3 times, thinly and diagonally.
- Pour marinade over fish into grooves created and into all opening of the fish.
- Rub and massage the marinade, till the fish is thoroughly covered.
- Allow to marinade for 30 minutes in refrigerator
- Deep fry in deep fryer or fry in a frying pan.
- Serve as desired.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.