Pork Khebab (Chinchinga)
- POKS All Purpose Seasoning
- Pork Shoulder (Any protein type)
- Salt (Optional)
- Red Onion
- Green Bell Pepper
- Skewers (soaked in water)
- Cut up pork into medium sized cubes
- Sprinkle on POKS All Purpose Seasoning and salt (optional).
- Pour on 1 - 2 tablespoons of cooking oil.
- Massage seasoning thoroughly on the pork pieces.
- Marinate for 12-24 hours in refrigerator.
- Prepare skewers using 3 pork pieces, intervening with diced onion and bell peppers.
- Grill on medium heat till preferred doneness.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.