Sweet Potato-Turkey Balls
- 1 Quart (4 cups) boiled white sweet potatoes
- 1 cup broiled turkey breasts (seasoned with POKS All Purpose Seasoning)
- 2 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon POKS Extra Spicy All Purpose Seasoning
Transfer cooled boiled sweet potatoes to food processor or Ninja blender
- Add seasoned broiled turkey breast
- Break and add the eggs
- Mix sweet potatoes, broiled turkey breast and eggs till either smooth or chunky (recipe was made partially smooth and partially chunky)
- Scoop pieces of mixture and roll into balls (recipe is medium sized balls).
- Heat cooking oil on medium heat till hot (too high heat will cause outside of balls to brown without inside cooking).
- Deep fry balls till golden brown (on medium heat, outside will cook golden brown while inside will cook).
- Scoop balls onto paper towel and pat dry.
- Serve as an appetizer or with a sauce as an entree.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.