Paletas are a frozen Mexican ice pop, made by freezing fresh blended fruit. For chili paletas, the blended fruit is blended with chili, and the frozen pop is also coated with extra chili.
For the chili, we used POKS Red Chili West African Seasoning, for that earthy spicy flavor profile, to balance the fruity creaminess of the pineapple paletas. You can also use the POKS Green Chili West African Seasoning which has fruity spicy notes to pair with the fruitiness from pineapple. Cheers as you Discover FlavorFULL Goodness.
- 1 Can of Pineapple (Drain out 1/2 juice)
- 1 Cup Coconut Cream
- 1/2 tsp POKS Red Chili West African Seasoning
- 4 Tbsp Sugar/Honey (optional for a sweeter dessert)
- Blend the pineapple with juice, coconut cream and POKS Red Chili Seasoning.
- Pour into a silicone popsicle mold and freeze overnight.
- Remove the popsicles and sprinkle on extra POKS Red Chili Seasoning for extra heat.
- Drizzle on honey or sugar for extra sweetness.