The decadent balance of umami from the baby bell/cremini mushrooms and the fruity heat from POKS Green Chili West African Seasoning, makes this dish, a delightful comfort recipe perfect for all seasons.
- 2 Chicken Thighs
- 3 - 4 Tbsp Flour
- Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsp Butter
- 8 oz Baby Bella Mushrooms (Slices)
- 3 Cloves Garlic (Pressed)
- 1/2 Cup Stock
- 1/ Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 Cup Heavy Cream
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 - 2 Tbsp POKS Green Chili West African Seasoning
- Season the chicken breast with POKS Green Chili Seasoning, dredge in flour, add olive oil to a cast iron skillet and brown the chicken on all sides until an internal temp of 165°F.
- Remove the chicken from the pan and add in the butter and mushrooms.
- Saute the mushrooms, add the garlic to cook and remove from the pan.
- Add in the lemon juice, mustard and stock and cook until it's reduced by at least half.
- Add in the cream to cook. Then, place the mushrooms and chicken back in the pan.
- Garnish and serve. Best over rice, mash potatoes or even noodles.